A parent has overpaid me/I need to refund a parent?

Modified on Tue, 21 Nov 2023 at 01:06 PM

To return an overpayment first make sure the parent hasn't paid you any funds directly in cash first. This is the first amount that should be refunded, as this is a straight refund. 

If they haven't made payment via any other method except Pluxee Childcare Vouchers, or you've refunded the cash first and still owe vouchers back, then please follow the process below.

  1. Transfer the funds to us using the bank details on the pdf at the bottom of this article. 
  2. Once these funds have been returned to us, please create a new support request by clicking "Can't find what you're looking for" above, and include the information below. Feel free to copy and paste the below to the ticket!


Parents name:

Carers ID:

Amount refunded:

Date refunded:

Payment reference used (please use Parent Name):  


N.B. Once this information has been provided, the funds will be returned to the parents account within 14 working days.

This process is essential for us to make sure the funds are correctly allocated by our Finance team and returned to the parent as soon as possible. If we do not have the below completed or completely incorrectly this will delay the vouchers being returned to the parents.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article