We're here to support you and your business through any changes. Please see further information below on what you need to do to let us know when certain details change.
- Log in to https://childcare.mysodexo.co.uk/login/carer
- Head to My Details > Settings
- Update any of the details that will change such as email addresses and bank details.
- Press "Save" to store these
If you need to update the business name and/or Ofsted (or equivalent) certificate
- Complete steps 1 - 4 as above if required
- Locate the "I can't find what I'm looking for" button at the top of the Help Centre (or click here)
- Pop us a message with your 6-digit carer ID in the correct box and provide the following
- For a change of business name - please provide us with a letter-headed pdf with the new details, alternatively, a Companies House web page printout confirming the change will suffice.
- For a change of Ofsted number/certificate- please provide us with the new pdf certificate as provided by Ofsted (or equivalent). If you don't have this yet, please head to the following URLs and provide a PDF print of the page after you've found your new setting, this confirms you're registered with the relevant body.
- England - https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Wales - https://www.estyn.gov.wales/
- Scotland - https://education.gov.scot/education-scotland/inspection-reports/
- Northern Ireland - https://www.etini.gov.uk/publications/type/inspectionreports